Skip to main content

A day in the life of Cora






Dave has been traveling for the last week and I've discovered a level of exhaustion I didn't know existed. It's impossible to get anything done with a 14-month old constantly tugging on your pants saying "up" because she likes to see everything that's going on. It's been fun but I have a whole new respect for single parents who are trying to hold down a job. Wow! Thankfully, Dave will be coming home tomorrow....
This is just a glimpse of some of our recent activities - playing in the water on the back porch, play date with Jace, and a Gymboree Class with Willa. Cora thinks she's the leader of the class and literally gets giddy when "Gymbo the Clown" makes his appearance in class. Lucky for her, Grandma TT takes her to Gymboree Class every Tuesday!

Comments

Carter Family said…
She is such a happy little lady. We love you guys and miss you tons!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

We recently had family photos taken in the Columbia Gorge by a wonderful couple who travel around the world with their two kids taking pictures. I just love how they turned out!

Manzanita and more...

Since my last post, a lot has happened in our household.  We took our first camping trip of the year to Silver Falls State Park and survived!  Cora even got to try smores for the first time.   Edie turned 1 on June 4th and just a few weeks before took her first ambulance rider to the ER due to an infection - ugh!  She's fine now...thankfully. We figure it's our first of many trips to the ER with two very busy little girls.  (On a side note, Cora thought riding in the ambulance was really fun!) I came down with a ridiculous case of Poison Oak that was awful for about three weeks and continues to haunt me.  It seems I'm quite allergic!  Thankfully, no one else got it.  Dave drove himself to the ER in the middle of the night for an emergency appendicectomy that ended up being (and still is) more complicated than normal because of the scar tissue left in his stomach from the car accident.  That was a few weeks ago and his...

Easter