Skip to main content





Last weekend, we headed out of town for a great weekend with friends. It started with a perfect afternoon on the beach in Hood River where Cora hooked up with some "big kids" who had built a tee pee out of driftwood and Peeka ran around chasing waves like the happiest dog on the planet. Then we headed up to Trout Lake, WA for some snowshoeing. Yes, my daughter has a mullet that we just don't have the heart to cut and my husband currently has a strange mustache. What can I say?
Last night, Dave and I went to a friend's wedding in Portland and I got to see lots of old college friends. Big night out! As you can see, at 25 weeks pregnant, I'm getting bigger by the minute. Needless to say, we did not do our typical wedding protocol of dancing all night.

Comments

How did I not know you were prego again?! man I suck... well, congrats you two!
How funny-I just looked at the other comment on your blog...about you being PREGNANT again!! How exciting :) I'm glad you put a preggo picture on there-you look great! I'm excited to see who you will be adding this summer!! :)Congrats!!
brandyw said…
Linds--OMG, are you pregnant again? I did not know! When is your due date? How exciting for y'all. How far apart will your kids be? Do you know the sex? Holy toledo, this is big news!
brandyw said…
Also, I think Dave is looking as handsome as ever in a True Grit/Matt Damonish sort of way!!!
Garnerfam said…
I love all of your pictures!! You all look so great and that snowshoeing looks so fun! Love you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

We recently had family photos taken in the Columbia Gorge by a wonderful couple who travel around the world with their two kids taking pictures. I just love how they turned out!

Manzanita and more...

Since my last post, a lot has happened in our household.  We took our first camping trip of the year to Silver Falls State Park and survived!  Cora even got to try smores for the first time.   Edie turned 1 on June 4th and just a few weeks before took her first ambulance rider to the ER due to an infection - ugh!  She's fine now...thankfully. We figure it's our first of many trips to the ER with two very busy little girls.  (On a side note, Cora thought riding in the ambulance was really fun!) I came down with a ridiculous case of Poison Oak that was awful for about three weeks and continues to haunt me.  It seems I'm quite allergic!  Thankfully, no one else got it.  Dave drove himself to the ER in the middle of the night for an emergency appendicectomy that ended up being (and still is) more complicated than normal because of the scar tissue left in his stomach from the car accident.  That was a few weeks ago and his...

Easter