There have been too many reminders this week of just how precious life is. It makes me just want to snuggle up with my sweet little girls every chance I get and really spend time with them. There will always be things that need to get done but they are only this age once and time truly does fly by. Who cares if we eat Trader Joes pre-made meals several nights in a row. Who cares if we have piles of clean clothes upstairs or floors covered with crumbs. Out of respect for those who have lost people they love this week, I am really going to work on this moving forward. It puts things in perspective.
There have been too many reminders this week of just how precious life is. It makes me just want to snuggle up with my sweet little girls every chance I get and really spend time with them. There will always be things that need to get done but they are only this age once and time truly does fly by. Who cares if we eat Trader Joes pre-made meals several nights in a row. Who cares if we have piles of clean clothes upstairs or floors covered with crumbs. Out of respect for those who have lost people they love this week, I am really going to work on this moving forward. It puts things in perspective.
Comments