Skip to main content

Summertime






It finally feels like summer around here and we're lovin' it! We went berry picking and to "farm tunes" out on Sauvie Island. We went hiking in Forest Park. And today, we headed to Willa's birthday party and did a little swimming in their kiddie pool.

I've also thrown in a photo of our girls in their matching outfits, courtesy of their Grandma TT of course!

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh you guys, you will look back on these some day and just not believe how great it was (and maybe still will be, who knows). These are fantastic pictures of your beautiful beautiful girls. Mark loves the one in the matching outfits.
Sara Busse said…
Can't wait for your Montana trip! My boys are going to keep that girl entertained for hours and I can't wait to get my arms around that baby! xo
Unknown said…
So SO cute! I want to meet those little girls!
Tina said…
I can tell Cora is being a good big sister!Edie looks just like Cora!
Garnerfam said…
I love their matching outfits. They are so cute! Love you guys. Hopefully we can see Cora and meet Edie soon!

Popular posts from this blog

We recently had family photos taken in the Columbia Gorge by a wonderful couple who travel around the world with their two kids taking pictures. I just love how they turned out!

Manzanita and more...

Since my last post, a lot has happened in our household.  We took our first camping trip of the year to Silver Falls State Park and survived!  Cora even got to try smores for the first time.   Edie turned 1 on June 4th and just a few weeks before took her first ambulance rider to the ER due to an infection - ugh!  She's fine now...thankfully. We figure it's our first of many trips to the ER with two very busy little girls.  (On a side note, Cora thought riding in the ambulance was really fun!) I came down with a ridiculous case of Poison Oak that was awful for about three weeks and continues to haunt me.  It seems I'm quite allergic!  Thankfully, no one else got it.  Dave drove himself to the ER in the middle of the night for an emergency appendicectomy that ended up being (and still is) more complicated than normal because of the scar tissue left in his stomach from the car accident.  That was a few weeks ago and his...

Easter