Skip to main content

3 months old




Today our little lady is 3 months old! I won't go into details but it's hard to believe that wonderful yet incredibly painful day (physically, that is) that she came into this world was 3 months ago. Yikes. Totally worth it, of course.

It's been a big week for us. I went back to work on Thursday and will be working Tuesday through Friday while Cora is at the YMCA two days and with Dave and Grandma TT the other two days. I am sad that I won't have the opportunity to be with her all the time but also feel lucky that we have the support and flexibility in our jobs.

Last night, we took Cora to her first adult party and she was loving it. I tried to put her down at about 9:30pm but she just stared at me and smiled. So....she partied until 11pm and then slept until 8am this morning. Dave actually went in to check on her and she was laying in her crib giggling. She's a happy girl! Her favorite thing to do at the moment is stare at ceiling lights and she could do it for hours.

Tomorrow, Uncle Matt arrives to be Cora's "manny" for the week. Should be fun...
Side note: Cora's adorable sweater was made by her Aunt Amy.

Comments

Wait...so Cora has 5 Uncles named Matt? That so messed up! ha ha I love it!

Popular posts from this blog

We recently had family photos taken in the Columbia Gorge by a wonderful couple who travel around the world with their two kids taking pictures. I just love how they turned out!

Manzanita and more...

Since my last post, a lot has happened in our household.  We took our first camping trip of the year to Silver Falls State Park and survived!  Cora even got to try smores for the first time.   Edie turned 1 on June 4th and just a few weeks before took her first ambulance rider to the ER due to an infection - ugh!  She's fine now...thankfully. We figure it's our first of many trips to the ER with two very busy little girls.  (On a side note, Cora thought riding in the ambulance was really fun!) I came down with a ridiculous case of Poison Oak that was awful for about three weeks and continues to haunt me.  It seems I'm quite allergic!  Thankfully, no one else got it.  Dave drove himself to the ER in the middle of the night for an emergency appendicectomy that ended up being (and still is) more complicated than normal because of the scar tissue left in his stomach from the car accident.  That was a few weeks ago and his...

Easter