Skip to main content

The Waiting Game







Less than two weeks until our due date so she could truly come at any time in the next 3 1/2 weeks. It's a little crazy to think about and we're trying to get all the last-minute details taken care of so we're ready to go. The nursery has come together and is almost done. I have a few more sewing projects to complete at some point. I'm working right up until she comes but next week is my last week in the office before I begin working from home. I'll be honest, I'm incredibly exhausted after a day of work but I'm determined to not use that paid time off until she's here.
Look for a text message or email in coming weeks!

Comments

Carter Family said…
Put us on the list. We want to know when she gets her (and what her name is). The room looks great and you look awesome! Take care of yourself and little baby awesome. Luv ya!
Jess said…
I'll be thinking of you, Linds!
Kori Dunaway said…
Congrats guys - can't wait to see some photos on here soon! Looking forward to seeing Miss Cora!

Popular posts from this blog

We recently had family photos taken in the Columbia Gorge by a wonderful couple who travel around the world with their two kids taking pictures. I just love how they turned out!

Manzanita and more...

Since my last post, a lot has happened in our household.  We took our first camping trip of the year to Silver Falls State Park and survived!  Cora even got to try smores for the first time.   Edie turned 1 on June 4th and just a few weeks before took her first ambulance rider to the ER due to an infection - ugh!  She's fine now...thankfully. We figure it's our first of many trips to the ER with two very busy little girls.  (On a side note, Cora thought riding in the ambulance was really fun!) I came down with a ridiculous case of Poison Oak that was awful for about three weeks and continues to haunt me.  It seems I'm quite allergic!  Thankfully, no one else got it.  Dave drove himself to the ER in the middle of the night for an emergency appendicectomy that ended up being (and still is) more complicated than normal because of the scar tissue left in his stomach from the car accident.  That was a few weeks ago and his...

Easter