Over the weekend, we made an addition to the Biedel-Nelson family....a beautiful Griz burgandy Volkswagon Vanagon Camper. Yahoo! We've randomly been talking about getting one for the last few years (though we never actually thought we would) and when a friend mentioned they were selling theirs, we jumped at the chance. And yes, it sleeps 4 people, has a fridge, stove and even running water. Camping trips will never be the same. Our first test run will be this weekend at Mount Saint Helens with some Seattle friends. They'll be so jealous when we snuggle in for the night!
And for those future visitors to our home in Oregon City, you can now choose between our guest bedroom downstairs or your very own camper out front. Unfortunately, only one of those choices includes restroom facilities.
Ain't she pretty?!?!
Comments
I think I'd like to stay in the Camper when I come in a month! That sounds divine!
Can't wait to see you both!